Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat & Base G2
PLEASE CHOOSE A REGISTRY LIST TO ADD YOUR GIFTS TO:
MaterialOeko-Tex Standard 100 fabrics and foam, EPP foam
Dimensions--Infant car seat interior width: 8.5"-12" --Infant car seat interior side depth: 12" --Infant car seat harness slot heights: 8"/10"/12" --Car seat base length (from back to knob): 20.5" --Car seat base width : 14"
Weightcar seat: 10 lbs.
Age4 - 30 lbs.
See what people are asking, and maybe add some answers of your own.
The City Select Single is all about speedy transport and easy maneuverability, with its front swivel wheels, multi-position seat recline, and Quick-Fold Technology that allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step.
Plus, its innovative multi-functional design allows you to create up to 16 unique seating combinations:
--Adapting two infant car seats: Choose two Baby Jogger City Select Universal Adapters which will adapt to the Chicco KeyFit 30, Cybex Aton, Graco SnugRide 35, or Maxi-Cosi Mico infant car seats.
--Infant to toddler stage: Make sure to add the Baby Jogger City Select Second Seat Kit!
And that's not all--it's got front wheel suspension, an adjustable five-point safety harness, a secure fold latch for easy transport and storage, and more!
--Car seat base length (from back to knob): 20.5"
--Car seat base width : 14"
Click on the orange "See Full Details" button on the product's page for a complete list of Features & Benefits, including the "footprint" dimensions of the car seat.
And, since we've presented you with the very best car seats available, the decision is more about which car seat is best for you! A couple of non-negotiables to keep in-mind:
1. Regardless of whether a new parent owns a vehicle, a hospital’s staff will not discharge a newborn unless the baby is harnessed in a car seat.
2. The safest car seat for a child at any age is one that is properly installed, used correctly, and consistently.
3. Experts unanimously agree that a car seat is the single baby product that families should by new, rather than borrowing a gently worn car seat from a friend.
Next, consider what kind of car seat are you looking for. There are 4 key car seat categories that correspond with a child’s ages and stages of growth, and giggle offers solutions in each category:
1. Infant Car Seat. (Can only be used rear-facing. May be a best fit for a smaller newborn. Highly portable for parent's convenience.)
2. Convertible Car Seat. (Rear-facing at a reclined angle for children 1-2 years, then converts to an upright forward-facing seat.)
3. Toddler Car Seat. (Rear facing for children weighing at least 15 lbs, and forward facing for children weighing up to 65 to 80lbs.)
4. Booster Seat. (For children who have outgrown their forward-facing child car seat, but don't yet fit the adult seat belt.)
Once you've narrowed down the category that's right for you and your family, some key considerations when making a car seat choice include:
a. Safety. (Testing, ratings and reviews are imperative to provide the most optimal protection for the child.)
b. Size. (Not all car seats fit all cars. Make sure it fits before you buy! Save your box & receipt just in case.)
c. Usable life. (Multi-stage seats have a higher weight capacity and offer an economical longevity.)
d. Portability. (Infant car seats let you move a sleeping baby in and out of the car, and may adapt to a stroller travel system)
Making a decision that's best for your lifestyle will not only net you a Best car seat, but you'll find the Best car seat for you!