giggle Alex Crib
PLEASE CHOOSE A REGISTRY LIST TO ADD YOUR GIFTS TO:
MaterialBirch, MDF, Plywood Matress Slates. Birch Frame
Dimensions55.6” L x 30.6” W x 41.9" H
WeightBox, 77.2 lbs.; items 70.5 lbs.
AgeNewborn & Up
See what people are asking, and maybe add some answers of your own.
1. Remove the "L" brackets: One in each corner; each is installed with two screws -- one inserted into the crib end and one inserted into the mattress support
2. Remove the mattress support
3. Reposition and install the "L" brackets in the crib ends at the height of your choice (top, middle, or bottom)
4. Set the mattress support on top of the re-installed "L" brackets
5. Insert the screws into the "L" brackets to fasten the mattress support
Alex meets all CPSIA, CFR & ASTM standards, and far exceeds the CPSIA standards. In addition, Alex meets all EU Emissions Standards in addition to all emissions standards required for all our cribs sold throughout the United States.
--Crib Frame and Sides: Solid Birch
--Crib Mattress Platform: Birch Plywood
--Crib Ends: MDF
To view a complete list of features and benefits click on the product's orange "See Full Details" button.
1. A firm, snug-fitting mattress, such as giggle's Better Basics Organic Cotton Crib Mattress (or, any of the crib mattresses in giggle's assortment -- they're all firm and snug-fitting!).
2. A waterproof mattress pad, like giggle's Better Basics Organic Cotton Crib Mattress Pad, for easy mess clean-up.
3. Fitted crib sheets, like giggle's Better Basics Fitted Crib Sheets, with a deep pocket and elastic surround to make sure sheets stay-put.
An optional addition to almost any crib (including Alex!) is a crib skirt, which can add a nice design touch to your crib!
giggle's Alex may be dressed with a crib skirt, which can be both practical and aesthetically appealing. The crib skirt is placed under the mattress, over a crib's mattress platform, and the skirting will "hide" both the mattress support and any visible hardware (or, anything you may be storing under the crib!), and create a lovely design.
As your child grows, and you lower the mattress support, the crib skirt will lower with the support, and you may choose to gather and "tuck" under the mattress any additional length that may be skimming the floor.
--The exterior dimension is 30.6'' L x 55.6'' W x 41.9'' H.
--Interior dimensions are standard, 28" W x 52" L.
--The slats are designed according to standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), and are set no further than 2 3/8" apart.