Nuna Sena Mini Travel Cot
PLEASE CHOOSE A REGISTRY LIST TO ADD YOUR GIFTS TO:
MaterialOeko-Tex certified fabric. Aluminum frame.
--Product dimensions: 26.4" H x 34.7" W x 24.8" D
--Folded dimensions: 29.9" H x 9.8" W x 8.7" D
--Mattress dimensions: 20" x 30"
AgeNewborn - 18 Months
See what people are asking, and maybe add some answers of your own.
It's designed like a traditional play-yard, so you'll want to choose Nuna's Sena Travel Cot if you're looking for a long-term play-yard sleep/play solution (rated for use up to age 3) and you have enough space to accommodate the footprint (42" x 30").
Both Sena Mini and Sena feature a compact fold making either ideal for travel.
Like all bassinets and play-yards, you'll want to use only the mattress that's included with (and especially designed for!) your product and the sheets that are made especially for the mattress.
• From an intended use perspective Nuna tests and certifies the Sena to the play yard standard ASTM 406
• For the anticipated Nuna ALSO tests and certifies the Sena to the Bassinets and Cradles standard ASTM 2194.
While play yards in general are not designed to be overnight sleeping products, Nuna's tested the Sena and Sena Mini to meet the standards for safe overnight sleeping products.
The mattress is a big overall contributor to the product's safety testing and certification -- these sturdy mattresses work in concert with the play yard/travel cot to add stability and ensure that there are no potential entrapment gaps, ensuring that your baby's play/sleep environment is as safe as possible, and are firm but comfortable for kids ages newborn to 3 years.
From an email: "The outside of the mattress is made of polyester. The inside is comprised of fiber fill and does contain a low amount of flame retardant."
Just because a company says the FABRIC is non-toxic, unfortunately doesn't mean much when it comes to the filling. Giggle- please don't assume things and misinform customers!
1. The fire retardant standard in the US is changing. Nuna started removing the fire retardant chemicals from their products as soon as the law allowed. We can confirm that none of the Leaf, Sena or Pepp products shipped to giggle include any fire retardant chemicals.
2. Nuna will also be removing the California FR tag from their products in the future.
3. The Nuna Pipa fire retardant chemicals belong to the category of ammonium polyphosphate, which is not prohibited by any Cal Prop. 65, CPSIA or ASTM requirement.
4. Nuna will continue to push for the removal of fire retardant chemicals from all products as they believe that this is best for babies.
5. All Nuna fabrics and fiber-fill are Oeko-tex certified, even if they are required by law to include fire retardants.
And, if it's BabyHome's DreamCot you're asking about, just click the DreamCot image below to visit the product page -- with travel-friendly construction, multi-position options, and high-quality design all make it one of the best premium baby cots on the market (good from newborn to 6 months old).