Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base
PLEASE CHOOSE A REGISTRY LIST TO ADD YOUR GIFTS TO:
MaterialHealthier for baby certified Oeko-tex® fabric.
Dimensions18.1" H x 17.4" W x 26.1" D
Weight7.7 lbs. (21.7 with base)
--4 to 32 lbs
--Up to 32"
See what people are asking, and maybe add some answers of your own.
To turn your UppaBaby Cruz or Vista stroller into a Travel System, choose one of the following:
1. UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat...that's it! The adapter is included for your UppaBaby Stroller!
2. UPPAbaby Vista / Cruz - Chicco Car Seat Adapter (2015) + Chicco Key Fit Infant Car Seat
3. UPPAbaby Vista / Cruz - Maxi-Cosi Car Seat Adapter (2015) + MaxiCosi Mico Infant Car Seat
1. Pull-out the fastening pieces from underneath the edge of the seat.
2. Remove the harness from the splitter plate.
3. Remove the seat pad from the adjustment button.
4. Remove the seat pad from the stroller release button.
After you've removed Pipa's seat pad, make sure to follow the cleaning and maintenance instructions:
--Wash the seat pad with cold water and mild detergent.
--Do not iron the seat pad.
--Do not bleach or dry clean the seat pad.
--Do not use undiluted detergent, or other solvent to wash the infant car seat. It may cause damage to the infant car seat.
--Use only mild detergent, water and a soft cloth to clean the car seat shell, handle and harness straps. Air dry.
--Do not twist the soft goods to dry with great force. It may leave the seat pad with wrinkles.
--Hang dry the seat pad in the shade.
Does the Nuna Pipa fit into the Baby Trend Snap N Go? If it does, is there any trick or adaptor needed?
If it doesn't. what snap n go stroller brand would the Nuna Pipa fit into?
If you're looking for a compatible stroller for Pipa, take a look at Baby Jogger's City Mini series PLUS the Baby Jogger City Mini/Summit X3 Single Universal Adapter (2014), which is compatible with Nuna's Pipa.
The Pipa car seat is compatible with the Bee+ by using the Maxi Cosi adaptor sold by Bugaboo. This goes for the other models as well in the Bugaboo line.
(I'm a retailer in Bermuda of both brands)
If you're looking for a compatible stroller, take a look at Baby Jogger's City Mini series PLUS the Baby Jogger City Mini/Summit X3 Single Universal Adapter (2014), which is compatible with Nuna's Pipa.