Giggle Gift Cards
- Gift cards come packaged in giggle's signature-striped card carrier. You may enter a gift message free of charge during checkout that will accompany the card.
- Treat gift cards like cash. They are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- The prepaid amount on gift cards may be redeemed for goods at any giggle store or at giggle.com.
- Gift cards may be used alone or combined with a credit card to pay for an order. If both are used, we will charge the gift card first and then apply the balance of the order to the credit card provided.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or used to buy additional gift cards or e-gift certificates.
- The gift card may not be redeemed for cash or used to buy additional gift cards or e-gift certificates.
- Refunds will not be given for unused value.
- Gift cards are valid indefinitely.
- Gift card balances may be reviewed at http://www.giggle.com/check-balance/check-balance.html.
- Gift cards may be shipped only to U.S. addresses via U.S. Postal Service's First Class mail. Please allow four to six business days for delivery.
- Gift cards may be reloaded at any giggle store.
- There is no tax charged up front on the purchase of a giggle gift card. Taxes do apply, however, to purchases made with the gift card, as they do with regular purchases.
- Purchase of a gift card means you accept these terms and conditions.
- giggle reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
Sorry, this product is out of stock. If your heart is set on it, please sign up for a back-in-stock alert.