NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States, at least 18 years of age, except employees of giggle, Inc. ("giggle"). To enter, go to www.giggle.com and write and submit a product review. Product reviews must be submitted on or after October 1, 2013, and be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, January 3, 2014, to be eligible to win a $500 gift card. Gift card not redeemable for cash. We reserve the right not to post your review if it violates any of our guidelines, and will not be eligible for drawing. For full details, please visit http://answers.giggle.com/answers/6890/content/termsandconditions.htm. Must be 18 years or older, no purchase necessary, additional terms and conditions may apply in your country or state. Only entries submitted in accordance with these rules will be eligible for consideration, determined in giggle's sole discretion. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Submission of entry constitutes permission for giggle to use entrant's submitted information for purposes of marketing and promotion.
Selection of Winner. Total number of eligible entries received determines odds of winning. From all eligible entries received, giggle randomly will select one winner on or about January 3, 2014. Winner will be notified by electronic mail (or via US postal mail if an e-mail has not been provided) on or about January 6, 2014. When winner is notified by electronic mail, winner must reply with all contact information requested in the notification within ten (10) days from the date notification was sent, or another winner may be selected. Winner shall be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release to be returned within ten (10) days from the date it was sent, or another winner may be selected.
Prize: $500 gift card for use either at any giggle store, or on the website www.giggle.com. All other expenses (including, but not limited to, transportation to and from the store) and all federal, state and local taxes, are winner's sole responsibility. Gift card must be used by January 3, 2015. No transfer or substitution of prize.
Limitations of Liability/Reserved Rights. Neither giggle, its parent, subsidiary or affiliate companies, nor its promotional agencies shall have any obligation or responsibility with regard to (i) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these rules, (ii) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer or technical error of any kind, (iii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or (iv) any damages or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize. giggle, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Web site or otherwise violating these rules. giggle further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if the Contest cannot be completed as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
You agree to be bound by these contest rules. You must be over 18 years of age to enter this contest. This contest is governed by and shall be construed under the laws of the State of New York, USA. The prize will only be sent to a USA address, and will be subject to all applicable USA taxes and withholding. If you are not resident in the USA, you are responsible for complying with both the laws of your jurisdiction and the USA. Employees of giggle its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising, and promotion agencies and the immediate families or persons residing in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations; void where prohibited or restricted by law.
We value your opinion, but we've got just a few ground rules:
- Please keep it clean. (Remember, this is a family site.)
- Please don't use your review as a forum to promote other companies and websites.
- Please don't reveal personal info; we want to protect your privacy!
- We reserve the right to remove reviews that don't reflect a firsthand knowledge of the product.
To write a great review that's really helpful to other parents:
- It might sound like a no-brainer, but please use the product before reviewing it.
- Please focus on the product's features and be specific. Say what did or didn't work for you and why.
- Please avoid info that changes, such as price and promotional details.
By submitting any content to giggle, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old; and that
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other companies, websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold giggle (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant giggle a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that giggle and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review, giggle products and resources, and other administrative purposes.