At giggle, we're firmly committed to selling only the safest products on the market. But sometimes even products with high standards and excellent safety ratings encounter an issue that needs to be addressed.
If an item we carry has been recalled by one of our manufacturers, we'll immediately update this page and link you right to all the info you need. Remember, a recall doesn’t always mean a return; sometimes an adjustment is all that's needed to make things right.
Our goal is to always provide accurate product safety information to our customers. For safety recalls and information on products that we do not carry, please visit the Recalls & Product Safety News page on the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC) website for up-to-the-minute news and updates.
In addition, we will occasionally post and comment on general safety information, trends, and news as a service to our customers.
Got questions? Please contact customer service and they can help you.
PRODUCT RECALLS BY OUR MANUFACTURERS
- March 2013: Bugaboo Recalls Cameleon3 Strollers Due to Fall Hazard
- January 2013: Bugaboo Recalls Strollers Due to Fall and Choking Hazards
- November 2012: Britax Boulevard 70-G3 and Pavilion 70-G
- December 2011: Bugaboo - Bee Strollers & Cameleon Graco Car Seat Adapters
- March 2011: Kid O - fruit puzzle
- February 2011: B.O.B. Trailers - Jogging Strollers
- February 2011: Dorel Juvenile Group - Maxi-Cosi child restraints
- February 2011: phil&teds - metoo clip-on highchair
- February 2011: Summer Infant - Audio and Video Baby Monitors
- January 2011: phil&teds - Strollers
- June 2010: Million Dollar Baby - Cribs
- June 2010: Regal Lager - Carriers
- November 2009: Maclaren - Strollers
- August 2009: Baby Jogger - City Mini Strollers
- July 2009: Baby Swede - Babysitter Balance
giggle BULLETIN BOARD
- December 2012: Bugaboo Carry Handle Quality Initiative Notice
- June 2011: JPMA Myth vs. Fact: Compliance to the Federal and Voluntary Standards for Full Size Cribs
- May 2011: CPSC Urges consumers to stop using phil+teds USA clip-on chairs (Metoo)
- May 2011: CPSC approves new mandatory standard for toddler beds
- April 2011: JPMA Myth vs. Fact: Compliance to the Federal Standard for Toddler Beds
- March 2011: CPSC New Crib Standard Q&A
- March 2011: A new policy statement was issued by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), regarding updated best practices for child restraint use.
- March 2011: CPSC goes live with the SaferProducts.gov database mandated by Congress, as part of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
- December 2010: (updated) JPMA Facts and Myths about the ASTM Voluntary Standards and the JPMA Certification Program. December 29, 2010.
- December 2010: CPSC Approves Strong New Crib Safety Standards to Ensure a Safe Sleep for Babies and Toddlers. December 28, 2010.
- November 2010: CPSC Educates New Parents on Safe Babywearing. November 19, 2010.
- June 2010: JPMA FAQs on the Drop-Side Crib Recall Announcement. June 24, 2010.
- May 2010: CPSC Approves New Federal Safety Standard for Infant Bath Seats
- May 2010: CPSC Issues Warning on Drop-Side Cribs
- March 2010: JPMA Provides Additional Guidance Regarding CPSC Warning on Slings Issued March 12, 2010
- March 2010: Infant Deaths Prompt CPSC Warning About Sling Carriers for Babies
- December 2009: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Issues New Booster Seat Ratings