A little bit about us...
giggle is the go-to source for today's new parent, offering an edited, thoroughly-researched selection of smart, healthy, and stylish baby products. Each and every one of our products has made our list because it meets as many of our specially developed set of criteria as possible — so you only buy the best, every time. (How's that for reassuring?) We know that buying for a new baby can seem overwhelming at first, but it doesn't have to be! At giggle, we aim to make parenthood a little less stressful by doing the homework so you don't have to. Come back and visit us right here at giggle.com or in person at one of our nine store locations.
Who we're looking for...
We want enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals on our team who share our passion for babies and families. Does that sound like you? We're currently looking for SALES ASSOCIATES in our nine store locations.
Just a few requirements:
- - Must adore babies and children.
- - Must have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- - Must be interested in learning about a wide range of infant and child-related products.
As a member of our team, job expectations include (but are not limited to):
- - Fostering amazing customer service that builds relationships with all customers as well as within the community.
- - Achievement of all expected financial goals.
- - Achieving or exceeding personal sales goals, store sales goals, and performance metrics.
- - Visual merchandising of the store.
- - Support of store operations, including inventory control, store maintenance, administration, price changes, etc.
- - Promote positive employee relations through teamwork and partnership with co-workers and management team.
giggle provides in-depth sales and product knowledge training for all new members of our sales team. In addition, potential candidates should bring the following skills and experience to the table:
- - The ability to lift up to 45 pounds, twist, bend, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time.
- - Schedule flexibility, which includes working some holidays, weekends, and extended hours.
Interested candidates: Please e-mail a resume and cover letter to Lena at email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line "Sales Associate".
Don't see a position that fits what you're looking for? Send us your resume anyway, and we'll keep it on file to consider for future opportunities!
giggle provides equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of a person's race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental handicap or veteran status. We believe in providing equal opportunity for employment, training and development in line with capabilities, initiative and demonstrated performance.